The John Edgar Trust is a Hampshire-based charity dedicated to helping people in southern England to achieve their potential in farming and rural enterprises.
To this end it will once again in 2016 be the sponsor of the prestigious “John Edgar Awards”.
Twelve people will be selected for an Award to participate in the John Edgar Management Development Scheme which will run between November 2016 and March 2017.
Applications have now closed for this year’s course but contact us if you would like to be kept up to date with JET events and receive details of the next course in Spring 2018.
Or like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter…
The 2016/17 course will feature:
- A 3-module residential course in rural business management
- One 5-day tutored course held at Cirencester in November 2016
- Two 4-day project-based courses held in Hampshire in January & March 2017
- Seminars on Managing People, Business Practice, Taxation & Law, Media Management, Leadership
- Practical Case Studies and Seminars
Applications are invited from people who:
- Are at an early stage in their career in agriculture or rural-based business in Southern England
- Have management experience or potential
- Are future leaders in their chosen field
- Wish to benefit, as almost 300 people already have, from the “John Edgar Experience”
See the Applications page for more information